Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemFuel Transfer Pump
- Pump DesignRotary Vane
- Hose Dia.3/4"
- Hose Length12 ft.
- Suction Tube Length20" to 34-3/4"
- Power Cord Length18 ft.
- Inlet Size1" MNPT
- Outlet Size3/4" FNPT
- Amps AC20
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Nozzle MaterialAluminum
- Bearing TypeBall
- Nozzle TypeManual
- Duty Cycle30 min.
- Overall Length12"
- Overall Height9"
- Overall Width9"
- Seal MaterialBuna-N
- FeaturesExplosion Proof Motor with Permanent Magnet
- Transfer Pump ApplicationFarming, Construction, Marinas, Emergency Response, Refueling Fleet Vehicles, Generators
- Compatible FluidsDiesel, Gasoline, Kerosene, E15, Biodiesel up to B20
- StandardsUL, cUL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
- IncludesAdjustable Telescoping Suction Tube, Hose, Heavy Duty Power Cable, Strainer
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.