Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Meter, 1-1/2 FNPT, 6-40 gpm
- Item # 5P232
- Mfr. Model # 901CN1.5
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3733
- Shipping Weight 8.1 lbs.
- GPM Max.40
- Max. Pressure (PSI)50
- Connection Size (In.)1-1/2 FNPT
- Max. Temp. (F)150
- Length (In.)9-1/4
- Width (In.)6-1/4
- Height (In.)5-1/2
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Chamber MaterialPolyester
- Seal MaterialViton(R)
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Flow Range6 to 40 gpm
- Accuracy (%)+/-2.0
- Resetable Cumulative Totalizer1000 Gallons
- Master Totalizer99.9 GALLONS
- Flow Range (GPM)6 to 40
- Flow Range (LPM)23 to 151
- Max. Viscosity (SSU)50
- ApplicationNon-Potable Water, Gasoline, Diesel, B20, E15, Kerosene
- Agency ComplianceUL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.