Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Meter, Digital, 1 In. FNPT, 2-20 gpm
- Item # 4RP95
- Mfr. Model # 820
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3733
- Shipping Weight 3.0 lbs.
- GPM Max.20
- Max. Pressure (PSI)50
- Connection Size (In.)1 FNPT
- Max. Temp. (F)130
- Max. Voltage3 (2 AA batteries)
- Length (In.)5-1/2
- Width (In.)5-1/4
- Height (In.)5
- Housing MaterialPolypropylene
- Chamber Material302 Stainless Steel
- Seal MaterialViton(R) and Buna
- Flow Range2 to 20 gpm
- Accuracy (%)+/-0.5
- DisplayDigital, LCD
- Resetable Cumulative Totalizer9999 Gallons
- Master Totalizer99.9 GALLONS
- Flow Range (GPM)2 to 20
- Flow Range (LPM)7 to 75
- Max. Viscosity (SSU)20000
- ApplicationGasoline, Diesel, B20, E15, Kerosene
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The manufacturer has rated this flow meter as having a maximum pressure rating of 120 PSI at 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.