Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Max. Pressure (PSI)50
- Connection Size (In.)1-1/2 MNPT
- Length (In.)9-1/4
- Width (In.)6-1/4
- Height (In.)5-1/2
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Flow Range6 to 40 gpm
- Accuracy (%)+/-2.0
- DisplayMechanical Register with Large Easy-to-read Numbers
- Resetable Cumulative Totalizer1000 Gallons
- Master Totalizer1,000,000 gal.
- Flow MaterialGasoline, Diesel, Kerosene, Mineral Spirits, Stoddard Solvents and Heptane
- Agency ComplianceUL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Heptane, and Hexane.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.