Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Meter, Digital, 1-1/2 BSPT, 23-151 LPM
- Item # 30J081
- Mfr. Model # 900CD1.5BSPT
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3733
- Shipping Weight 8.9 lbs.
- Item Flowmeter
- Type Liquid
- GPM Max. 40
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 50
- Connection Size (In.) 1-1/2 BSPT
- Max. Temp. (F) 150
- Length 8"
- Length (In.) 8
- Width (In.) 8
- Height (In.) 8
- Housing Material Nickel Plated Aluminum
- Fitting 1-1/2" BSPT
- Chamber Material Nickel Plated Aluminum
- Seal Material Viton(R) and Buna
- Flow Range 6 to 40 gpm
- Accuracy (%) +/- 125
- Display Digital
- Resetable Cumulative Totalizer 99,999 Gallons
- Master Totalizer 999.9 GALLONS
- Flow Material Gasoline, Diesel Fuel, Light oil, Kerosene, Stoddard Fluids
- Flow Range (GPM) 6 to 40
- Flow Range (LPM) 23 to 151
- Max. Viscosity (SSU) 50
- Insert Nickel Plated Aluminum
- O-Ring Buna/Viton
- Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Thread BSPP
- Application Gasoline, Diesel, B20, E15, Kerosene
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 Years
- Standards UL/cUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.