Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Emergency Medical Kit, 1000D Cordura
- Item # 3RUC7
- Mfr. Model # 82200 R KIT
- UNSPSC # 42171917
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # F0703
- Shipping Weight 19.0 lbs.
- ItemEmergency Medical Kit
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components315
- Case Material1000 Denier Cordura Nylon
- Number of Pockets13
- Includes(120) Bandages, (100) Alcohol Wipes, (8) Iodine Swab Sticks, (3) Gauze Pads, (8) Klings, (2) 4 oz. Eyewash, (2) Elastic Bandages, (4) Triangular Bandages, (6) Eye Pads, (10) Gloves, (1) Bite Stick, (1) Blanket, (3) 1 Gal. Bio Waste Bags, (6) Airways, (1) Kelly Forcep, (1) Bulb Syringe, (1) "D" Oxygen Cylinder, (1) O2 Mask-Adult, (1) O2 Mask-Child, (1) Splint, (1) BF Cuff and Stethoscope, (1) Penlight, (1) Splinter Forcep, (2) Scissors, (1) Sterile Water, (1) Cold Pack, (10) Ammonia Inhalants, (5) Dressings, (9) Inside Pockets, and (4) Outside Pockets
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.