Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Backpack Sprayer, 4 gal., Poly, 150 psi
- Item # 14U074
- Mfr. Model # 190348
- UNSPSC # 21101801
- Catalog Page # 1272
- Shipping Weight 13.5 lbs.
- Item Backpack Sprayer
- Application Lawn and Garden, Industrial, Commercial
- Tank Capacity 4 gal.
- Tank Material Polyethylene
- In Tank Filter Yes
- Hose Length 50"
- Fill Opening Size 4"
- Pressure Release No
- Wand Material Stainless Steel
- Nozzle Type Adjustable, Flat Fan and Foaming
- Nozzle Material Brass, Polypropylene
- Hose Material PVC
- Wand Length 21"
- Pump Length 6"
- Pressure Range 150 psi
- Seal/Gasket Material Viton(R)
- Features No Leak Internal Pump/Professional Leak Free Shut Off with Lock Seals and Gaskets/Brass Adjustable, (2) Flat Fan and Foaming Nozzles/Foldaway Handle/Deluxe Harness and 25 psi Pressure Regulator
- Includes Strap
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.