Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBackpack Sprayer
- Tank Capacity4 gal.
- Tank MaterialPolyethylene
- In Tank FilterYes
- Hose Length50"
- Fill Opening Size4"
- Pressure ReleaseNo
- Wand MaterialPolypropylene
- Nozzle TypeAdjustable (2) Flat Fans/Foaming
- Nozzle MaterialBrass/Polypropylene
- Hose MaterialPVC
- Wand Length21"
- Pump Length6"
- Pressure Range150 psi
- Seal/Gasket MaterialViton(R)
- FeaturesNo Leak Internal Pump/Professional Leak Free Shut Off with Lock Seals and Gaskets/Brass Adjustable, (2) Flat Fan and Foaming Nozzles/Foldaway Handle/Deluxe Harness and 25 psi Pressure Regulator
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.