Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Backpack Sprayer, 4 gal., Poly, 160 psi
- Item # 16X104
- Mfr. Model # 190350
- UNSPSC # 21101801
- Catalog Page # 1427
- Shipping Weight 10.7 lbs.
- ItemBackpack Sprayer
- Tank Capacity4 gal.
- Tank MaterialPolyethylene
- In Tank FilterNo
- Hose Length50"
- Fill Opening Size4"
- Pressure ReleaseNo
- Wand MaterialPolypropylene
- Nozzle TypeAdjustable, Flat Fan and Foaming
- Nozzle MaterialBrass
- Hose MaterialVinyl
- Wand Length21"
- Pressure Range160 psi
- Seal/Gasket MaterialViton(R)
- FeaturesDeluxe Shut Off with Lock, Padded Grip and Filter, (4) Nozzle System with Adjustable Brass, (2) Flat Fans and Patented Foaming, Heavy Duty Wand, Reinforced Hose, Built In Carry Handle and Wand Storage
- Compatible WithHerbicides, Pesticides
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.