Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSelf-adjusting tensioner
- ANSI Chain Size35
- Idler Outside Dia.2.48"
- Mounting Hole (In.)0.40"
- Temp. Range (F)32-225
- Force Range (Lbs.)0-30
- Tensioning ArmDeflects Up To 45 Degrees Either Side Of Its Neutral Position Allowing A Pretension Force That Self-Adjusts An Idler To Everyday Elongation Of Chain Or Belt While Dampening Vibration In The Drive
- InsertAlloy Steel, Accurately Wound Compression Springs Are Used To Provide Consistent Tensioning Force
- FunctionSelf-Adjusting Tensioner Eliminates Need For Regular Manual Retensioing
- ApplicationChain Drives
- Dimension A (In.)1.67
- Dimension B (In.)0.28
- Dimension C (In.)0.84
- Dimension D (In.)2.76
- Dimension E (In.)6.15
- Dimension G (In.)0.41
- Dimension T (In.)1.17
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.