Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rechargeable Flashlight, Blk, 571/178/27lm
- Item # 45W736
- Mfr. Model # RC15
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # 743
- Shipping Weight 2.4 lbs.
- ItemIndustrial Handheld Flashlight
- Lamp TypeLED
- Battery SizeICR 18650
- Number of Batteries1
- Batteries IncludedYes
- Battery Burn Time3/100 hr.
- Lumens860 / 9
- Lamp Life50,000 hr.
- Body ColorBlack
- Body MaterialAircraft Aluminum
- Body Dia.1.00"
- Switch TypePush Button
- Lens MaterialGlass
- Safety RatingNR
- Safety RatedNo
- Battery TypeLithium-Ion
- Beam Distance284m
- Impact ResistanceYes
- Water Penetration RatingIPX8
- Light Output ModesHigh / Medium / Low / Turbo
- Weight with Batteries2 lb. 5 oz.
- Drop Rating1m
- Peak Beam Intensity20200
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLimited Lifetime
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.