Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Multimaster Oscillating Tool Kit, 110 V
- Item # 5PFT8
- Mfr. Model # FMM250Q SELECT PLUS
- UNSPSC # 27112708
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.35 lbs.
- ItemMultiMaster Oscillating Select Plus Tool Kit
- Amps2.9 AC/DC
- Orbits per Minute11,000 to 20,000
- Tool Length10-3/4"
- Tool Weight3.1 lbs.
- Handle DesignStraight
- FeaturesOscillating, Quick Change System, Needle And Roller Bearings, 16 ft. Cord, Slide Switch
- ApplicationFor Flush Cutting, Sanding, Scraping, Sawing, Grinding, Grout Removal, Polishing
- IncludesBacking Pad, (20) Sanding Sheets (5 Ea. 60, 80, 120, 180 grit), Universal E-Cut Saw Blade 1-3/4", Standard E-Cut Saw Blade 2-9/16", Carbide Segment Saw Blade, Carbide Triangular Rasp, HSS Segment Saw Blade, Rigid Scraper Blade, and Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.