Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
MultiMaster Oscillating Tool Kit, 110V
- Item # 46E577
- Mfr. Model # MULTIMASTER TOP
- UNSPSC # 27112708
- Catalog Page # 1040
- Shipping Weight 10.88 lbs.
- Item MultiMaster Oscillating Tool Kit
- Amps 2.3
- Voltage 110
- Orbits per Minute 11,000 to 20,000
- Tool Length 10"
- Tool Weight 3.1 lb.
- Handle Design Barrel
- Features Quick Change, Wide Range of Accessories, Variable Speed, 250 Watt Motor, Soft Grip Zone
- Application Scraping, Sawing, Sanding, Polishing, Carpentry, Flooring, Toe Kicks, Door Jamb, Kitchen and Bath Remodeling
- Includes (1) FEIN MultiMaster FMM 250 Q, (1) Backing Pad, (20) Sanding Sheets 5 ea. of Grits 60/80/120/180, (1) Sanding Disc 4-1/2 in. dia. Perforated, (6) Sanding Sheets 4-1/2 in. Perforated 2 ea. of Grits 60/80/180, (1) Universal E-Cut Saw Blade Type 148, (1) E-Cut Long Life Saw Blade 35mm, (1) E-Cut Long Life Saw Blade 65mm, (1) M-Cut Saw Blade 10mm, (1) M-Cut Saw Blade 1-3/16 in., (1) HSS Segment Saw Blade, (1) Carbide Segment Saw Blade, (1) Carbide Rasp Triangular, (1) Rigid Scraper Blade, (1) Dust Extractor Assembly, (1) Tool Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.