Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flush Cut Saw, 11,000 to 18,500,3.3A
- Item # 9XGM1
- Mfr. Model # FSC 2.0Q FS
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.2 lbs.
- ItemFlush Cut Saw
- No Load Strokes/Minute11,000 to 18,500
- Amps @ 120V3.3
- Cutting Capacity2"
- Tool Length9-3/4"
- Tool Weight2.8 lb.
- Cord Length16 ft.
- FeaturesElectronic Speed Control, Hexagonal Tool Mount, Metal Gear Head, and 400 Watt
- ApplicationHardwood, Laminate, and Vinyl Flooring
- IncludesE-CUT Precision Saw Blade (Type 122), E-CUT Universal Saw Blade (Type 148), Tungsten Carbide Segment Blade, Thin (Type 224), Tungsten Carbide Saw Blade Thin (Type 156), and Tungsten Carbide
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Jamb Saws (10)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.