Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Drill
- Handle StyleMid-Handle
- Chuck SizeMT3
- No Load RPM170/250/450/700
- Drill Chuck TypeMT3
- Tool Length16"
- Tool Weight22.0 lb.
- Gear TrainSingle
- Switch TypeLocking Paddle
- Cord Length8 ft.
- FeaturesMechanical 4 Speed Indexing Gear with Ideal Speed Grading for High Torque, MT3 Holder for Flexible Tool Use with High Concentricity for Optimum Results, Reversible for Tapping of Up to 3/4" in Stationary Operation with Magnetic Drill Jigs Able to Handle Extreme Loads, T Handle
- Includes(1) Drift, Additional Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.