Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Compact Magnetic Drill Press, 120V
- Item # 21VJ79
- Mfr. Model # KBB 30
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 1049
- Shipping Weight 38.37 lbs.
- ItemCompact Magnetic Drill Press
- Capacity Steel1-3/16"
- Spindle Taper3/4" Weld-On
- No Load RPM680
- Drill Travel2-1/2"
- Drill Point Pressure1800 lb.
- Drill to Center From Base1-7/8"
- Overall Height11"
- Tool Length9-1/2"
- Tool Weight22 lb.
- Motor HP1-1/4
- FeaturesExtremely Compact with Perfect Power-to-Weight Ratio for Work at Height and in Tight Spaces, Feed Handwheel Can Be Moved from One Side to the Other for Use in Special Work Situations, Concealed Motor Wiring Prevents Wires from Snagging or Getting Caught on the Workpiece, Internal Cooling, Easy Guide Adjustment
- IncludesCase, Coolant Tank, Safety Strap, (1) Chip Hook, (2) Centering Pins, Wrench, Safety Guard
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.