Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBench Grinder
- Amps AC7.0/3.5
- Disc Dia. (In.)2 x 48
- Disc Speed (RPM)0 to 1720
- Belt Size (In.)2 x 48
- Belt SFPM3600
- Idler Drum Size (In.)2 x 48
- Table Work Surface (In.)3
- Disc Table Tilt-In Angle (Deg.)90
- Disc Table Tilt-Out Angle (Deg.)90
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.)90
- Platen Size (In.)2 x 4
- Table MaterialMetal
- Overall Width (In.)43
- Overall Depth (In.)28
- Overall Height (In.)38
- Features(5) Workstations (1", 1-1/2", 2", 3-1/2", and 8") Tilts on Side to be Used as a Bobbin Grinder with a Tilting Table, Ideal for Pipe Notching, No Tools Needed to Changes Wheels, Tilt, Swing Away Guards, Or Change Belts
- Includesgrinder, 1 tilting stand, 3 work tables, 6 grinding belts
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.