Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tower Light, 120VAC, Amb, Bl, Clr, Gr, Rd
- Item # 3WU58
- Mfr. Model # MSL3-120
- UNSPSC # 39111706
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- Item Tower Light Incandescent Assembly
- Mode Steady
- Color Amber, Blue, Clear, Green, Red
- Flashes per Minute 0
- Lamp Life 7000 hr.
- Housing Material Polycarbonate
- Lens Design Cylinder
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Mounting Pipe/Surface
- Rating NEMA 4X, IP65
- Operating Temp. 32 to 104 Degrees F
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Voltage 120VAC
- Current Drawn 0.6A
- Watts 5.6000000000000005
- Height 12-1/2"
- Diameter 55mm
- Includes Five Color Lenses Amber, Blue, Clear, Green and Red for Maximum Flexibility
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
If you need additional information please contact us at 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.