Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
P/A and General Alarm Control System
- Item # 3YML7
- Mfr. Model # 300VSC-1
- UNSPSC # 43221525
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.0 lbs.
- ItemPublic Address/General Alarm Control System
- Type4 Selectable Tones, Live PA
- Height (In.)2.44
- Width (In.)10.5
- Depth (In.)9.25
- Power SourceExternal
- Voltage24, 120, 240
- StandardsUL and CSA
- For Use With2GUA8, 2GUA6, 2GUA7,
- IncludesControl Panel, 4 Multi Tone Modules, Desk Top Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Speakers (332)
- Audible Alarms (305)
- Public Address System Speakers (265)
- Sound Systems (226)
- Public Address Amplifiers (174)
- Public Address System Amplifiers (174)
- Speaker Amplifiers (166)
- Intercom Speakers (58)
- Fire Alarm Speakers (51)
- Hazardous Location Speakers (5)
- Public Address Intercoms (4)
- Public Address System Intercoms (4)
- Public Address System Zone Controls (2)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.