Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Explosion Proof Warning Light, LED, Amber
- Item # 1TAH8
- Mfr. Model # 27XL-120-240A
- UNSPSC # 39111706
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # F8748
- Shipping Weight 18.24 lbs.
- ItemExplosion Proof Warning Light
- Lamp TypeLED
- Flashes per Minute60 or Steady Burn
- Light Output209 Candela
- Lamp Life60,000 hr.
- Lens DesignFresnel
- Lens MaterialGlass
- Housing MaterialCopper Free Aluminum
- Mounting(F) 3/4" NPT Pendant
- Operating Temp.-31 to 150 Degrees F
- RatingIP66, NEMA 4X, Marine
- Power Source120/240VAC
- Current Drawn0.21/0.13A AC
- IncludesDome Guard
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.