Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
3/4"-14 Steel Hydraulic Coupler Body
- Item # 4YNX3
- Mfr. Model # 2FFI34 NPT F
- UNSPSC # 27121701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.9 lbs.
- Item Hydraulic Coupler Body
- Thread Size 3/4"-14
- Max. Pressure 3900 psi
- Flow Rate 42 gpm
- Body Material Steel
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 212 Degrees F
- Sleeve Material Steel
- Bearing Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Nitrile Rubber
- Shut Off Double
- Seal Type Captive Valve
- Valve Design Tubular
- Locking Mechanism Push and Pull
- Finish Plain
- For Use With Building, Construction, HTMA
- Standards ISO 16028
- Parker Interchange FEM-752-12FO
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 33M294EATON HANSEN
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.