Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Soft Wax Filler System1 oz. Size, Hot Chocolate Color, Container Type: Refill Stick
- Item # 3WDR5
- Mfr. Model # WAX10S
- UNSPSC # 60121509
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.02 lbs.
- ItemSoft Wax Filler System
- Size1 oz.
- Container TypeRefill Stick
- ColorHot Chocolate
- Flash PointNot Specified
- Dry TimeNot Specified
- Dry Time RecoatNot Specified
- Dry Time Tack FreeNot Specified
- Traffic HoursNot Specified
- Application TimeNot Specified
- Setting TimeNot Specified
- Functional CureNot Specified
- Adheres ToWood
- ApplicationFill Nail Holes In Finished Furniture and Other Finished Wood Surfaces
- For Use WithSoftwax Kit
- CharacteristicsEasy to Use Wax Filler Sticks, It Makes Touch Ups and Repairs Quick and Simple
- Yield StrengthNot Specified
- IncludesWax Sticks, WaxWedge, Buffing Pad, Hard-Shell Case
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 3WDP9FAST CAP
Price $22.73 / pkg. of 10
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.