Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Blower, DD, 208-230V, 5 Speed
- Item # 19F702
- Mfr. Model # 70005953
- UNSPSC # 40101601
- Catalog Page # 4161
- Shipping Weight 41.5 lbs.
- TypeDouble Inlet Forward Curve, Direct Drive, With Motor
- Wheel Dia. (In.)10-5/8
- Wheel Width (In.)8
- CFM Range2395 to 320 @ 0.000-In SP to 1.700-In SP
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP2395, 2290, 2155, 2000, 1875
- CFM @ 0.300-In. SP2340, 2215, 2060, 1905, 1740
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP2305, 2185, 2035, 1875, 1715
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP2280, 2155, 2000, 1835, 1680
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP2255, 2130, 1970, 1810, 1645
- CFM @ 0.700-In. SP2235, 2090, 1940, 1775, 1705
- CFM @ 0.800-In. SP2205, 2040, 1905, 1750, 1575
- CFM @ 0.900-In. SP2165, 2000, 1860, 1695, 1515
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP2185, 2060, 1965, 1605, 1430
- CFM @ 1.10-In. SP2010, 1910, 1765, 1595, 1455
- CFM @ 1.200-In. SP1850, 1750, 1640, 1440, 1390
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP1720, 1670, 1576, 1365, 1360
- CFM @ 1.30-In. SP1600, 1540, 1475, 1255, 1325
- CFM @ 1.40-In. SP1295, 1240, 1190, 1255, 950
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP860, 820, 785, 690, 685
- CFM @ 1.600-In. SP440, 440, 420, 410, 400
- CFM @ 1.70-In. SP320, 310, 305, 295, 285
- CFM @ 1.80-In. SP200, 180, 165, 165, 160
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)113
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F)113
- Full Load Amps6.0
- Motor HP3/4
- Motor RPM1180
- Motor TypeECM
- Bearing TypePermanently Lubricated Ball
- Motor EnclosureVented
- Blower RPM1180
- Housing Height (In.)15-1/16
- Housing Width (In.)10-9/16
- Housing Depth (In.)19-3/8
- Discharge Height (In.)9-1/8
- Discharge Width (In.)10-1/2
- Housing MaterialAluminized Steel
- Housing FinishAluminum
- Wheel MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Includes24V Transformer
- Agency ComplianceUL/CSA Motor Recognized
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.