Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low-Grain Portable Dehumidifier, 115V, 11.3 Amps, Depth 23-1/2", Width 18", Height 36-3/4"
- Item # 2MRU9
- Mfr. Model # EPD190LR
- UNSPSC # 40101902
- Catalog Page # 4271
- Shipping Weight 111.0 lbs.
- ItemLow-Grain Portable Dehumidifier
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH105 pt.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 90% RH190 pt.
- Fan CFM300 cfm
- Humidity Range0 to 100 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range40 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Fan Speed1
- Cabinet MaterialPolyethylene Rotomolded
- Number of Caster Wheels2
- Caster Wheel Dia.11"
- Defrost TypeAutomatic
- Refrigerant TypeR-410
- Refrigerant Charge28.3 oz.
- Max. Lift20 ft.
- Power Cord Length25 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- ApplicationExtra Capacity Models For Industrial/Commercial and Water Restoration Use In Areas With Excess Moisture, Removes Excess Moisture From the Air to Prevent Mildewing, Musty Odors, Sweating On Walls and Windows, and Damage to Exposed Surfaces
- Agency CompliancecCSAus
- IncludesElectronic Controls, Digital Hr Meter, Integrated Upper And Lower Handles, On Demand Condensate Pump Purge, Defrost Indicator Light, 11" Wheels, 30 Foot Drain Hose With Quick Connect, External Hose Storage, Warranty 1 Years Parts And Labor, 6 Years Condenser & Coils
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.