Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Inline Centrifugal Duct Fan, 4 In. Dia.
- Item # 4YM43
- Mfr. Model # FG4
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # 4126
- Shipping Weight 5.85 lbs.
- ItemInline Centrifugal Duct Fan
- Housing MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Fits Duct Dia.4"
- Max. Amps0.19
- Max. Wattage20
- Number of Speeds1
- Housing Dia.8-3/4"
- CFM @ Duct135
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP135
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP123
- CFM @ 0.200-In. SP110
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP106
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP89
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP83
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP69
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP55
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP33
- CFM @ 0.800-In. SP25
- Max. Inlet Temp.140 Degrees F
- Inlet and Outlet Dia.3-7/8"
- Motor HP1/50
- Motor RPM2950
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed
- Bearing TypeBall
- Speed ControlMfr. No. 1DGV1
- Mounting PositionHorizontal or Vertical
- StandardsC-UL-US, AMCA Certified
- IncludesMounting bracket
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Part number 4YM43 is not designed for outdoor use or high volumes of moisture. You can use part number 5C516 as it is designed for outdoor use and radon migration applications. Please call our HVAC tech support team at 800-472-4643 if you have more questions.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.