Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Industrial Portable Dehumidifier, 115V, 6 Amps, Height 36-5/8", Width 21-7/8", Depth 23-7/8"
- Item # 5E821
- Mfr. Model # GDC80C
- UNSPSC # 40101902
- Catalog Page # 4271
- Shipping Weight 93.0 lbs.
- Item Industrial Portable Dehumidifier
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH 50 pt.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 90% RH 80 pt.
- Bucket Capacity 5.1 pt.
- Voltage 115V
- Hz 60
- Amps 6
- Fan CFM 235
- Humidity Range Non Adjustable
- Ambient Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 95 Degrees F
- Fan Speed 1
- Height 36-5/8"
- Width 21-7/8"
- Depth 23-7/8"
- Cabinet Material Painted Steel
- Color Black/Gray
- Number of Caster Wheels 2
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Refrigerant Charge 15.87 oz.
- Max. Lift 15 ft.
- Filter Washable
- Application Helps Prevent Humidity and Moisture Damage in Enclosed Areas, Problem Industrial Use Such as Sewage Lift Stations, Telephone Relay Rooms, Fire and Flood Cleanup
- Agency Compliance UL/cUL/CSA Certified for US and Canada
- Includes 2 Large Non-Marking Wheels, Condensate Pump, 20 ft. of Drain Hose and Dual Handles
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
One of those would be the humidity level and the other would be if the space was wide open or if there are walls and doors and divisions in the room that would restrict the air flow.
The unit you inquired about could work in a 3500 square foot space but that would be without obstructions and closed off areas. It would also take a long time to dehumify that size space.
If you need help selecting a proper size unit, please call 800-472-4643 and speak with one of our HVAC tech reps they will be able to assist you .
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.