Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Energy Recovery Ventilator.120V, 1250 CFM
- Item # 3HFH9
- Mfr. Model # SER11504N
- UNSPSC # 40101501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 252.0 lbs.
- Item Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Type Fixed Plate Enthalpy Core, Latent and Sensible Transfer
- Number of Speeds 3
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP 1250
- CFM @ 0.200-In. SP 1210
- CFM @ 0.300-In. SP 1169
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP 1128
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 1087
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP 1047
- CFM @ 0.700-In. SP 1006
- CFM @ 0.800-In. SP 965
- CFM @ 0.900-In. SP 925
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 884
- Efficiency 62%
- Voltage 120
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Max. Amps 10.8
- Sensible Effectiveness (@ 32 F) 62%
- Total Recovery Efficiency (@ 95 F) 36%
- Latent Effectiveness (@ 95 F) 28%
- Wiring Method Hard Wired
- Motor Type Totally Enclosed Motorized Impellers
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 140
- Control Method Low, Med Standby Toggle Switch, External Low Voltage Dry Contacts for Remote Controls
- Remote Control 3HFJ2 or 3HFJ3
- Height (In.) 35
- Width (In.) 51-7/16
- Length (In.) 25-3/4
- Number of Inlets 2
- Number of Outlets 2
- Remarks All Duct Connections are 8 X 24"
- Mounting Location Indoor
- Housing Material 20 Gauge G90 Galvanized Steel with Antique White Baked Powder Coated
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 Years Parts Including Motors and 5 Years on Energy Recovery Core
- Agency Compliance cCSAus Listed, AHRI Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.