Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Energy Recovery Ventilator.120V, 1022 CFM
- Item # 3HFH8
- Mfr. Model # SER8504N
- UNSPSC # 40101501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 292.0 lbs.
- ItemEnergy Recovery Ventilator
- TypeFixed Plate Enthalpy Core, Latent and Sensible Transfer
- Number of Speeds3
- CFM @ 0.100-In. SP1022
- CFM @ 0.200-In. SP982
- CFM @ 0.300-In. SP942
- CFM @ 0.400-In. SP902
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP862
- CFM @ 0.600-In. SP822
- CFM @ 0.700-In. SP783
- CFM @ 0.800-In. SP743
- CFM @ 0.900-In. SP703
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP663
- Max. Amps11
- Sensible Effectiveness (@ 32 F)69%
- Total Recovery Efficiency (@ 95 F)42%
- Latent Effectiveness (@ 95 F)34%
- Wiring MethodHard Wired
- Motor TypeTotally Enclosed Motorized Impellers
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F)140
- Control MethodLow, Med Standby Toggle Switch, External Low Voltage Dry Contacts for Remote Controls
- Remote Control3HFJ2 or 3HFJ3
- Height (In.)24
- Width (In.)51-7/16
- Length (In.)36-5/16
- Number of Inlets2
- Number of Outlets2
- RemarksAll Duct Connections are 8 X 20"
- Mounting LocationIndoor
- Housing Material20 Gauge G90 Galvanized Steel with Antique White Baked Powder Coat
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 Years Parts Including Motors and 5 Years on Energy Recovery Core
- Agency CompliancecCSAus Listed, AHRI Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.