Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Emergency Communications System
- Item # 15F778
- Mfr. Model # F4W-CXT-1104
- UNSPSC # 43191507
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 39.0 lbs.
- ItemPortable Emergency Communications System
- Power SourceAC, DC, Generator or Integrated Rechargeable Battery (included)
- Battery Burn Time12 hr.
- Case Height9"
- Case Width14"
- Case Length22"
- Case MaterialPlastic With Metal Hardware
- Weight26 lb.
- ProvidesImmediate Communications Capability (Phone and Data) To Any User in Any Location or Emergency Situation
- Compatible WithAny Data Network
- IncludesUnlimited Telephone Service For 3 Years, Portable Satellite Unit With 3 Years of Fees and 100MB Data Plan, Integrated 12-Hour Battery, 4 Wireless VoIP Phones, Roll Away Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.