Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Evaporative Cooler Motor5 HP3-Phase1800 Nameplate RPM208-230/460 Voltage184T Frame
- Item # 6FFH1
- Mfr. Model # 110466-9
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 75.8 lbs.
- ItemEvaporative Cooler Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationEvaporative Cooler
- Motor Design3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen Dripproof
- Number of Speeds1
- Nameplate RPM1800
- Full Load Amps16.7-15.2/7.6
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Motor Thermal ProtectionNone
- Ambient Temperature40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCWSE
- Shaft Dia.1-1/8"
- RPM Range1701-1800
- StandardsASTM B117, ASTM 4060-84, ASTM D2794, ASTM D870, ASTM D3359
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8333)
- Pump Motors (4828)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3137)
- Three-Phase Motors (3036)
- 3-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (2593)
- Dripproof Motors (2514)
- HVAC Motors (1690)
- Open Dripproof (ODP) 3-Phase Motors (1494)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1300)
- Belt-Drive Motors (431)
- Evaporative Cooler Motors (149)
- 3-Phase Belt-Drive Motors (70)
- Swamp Cooler Motors (15)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.