Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Ethernet Switch, 10/100 Mbps, 16P
- Item # 14C388
- Mfr. Model # 14C388
- UNSPSC # 43222612
- Catalog Page # 463
- Shipping Weight 1.75 lbs.
- ItemEthernet Switch
- Port Type10BASE-T: UTP Cat3 or above to 100m; 100BASE-TX UTP/STP Cat5 or above to 100m
- Input Voltage100-240VAC
- Operation DescriptionAuto-learning and auto-aging
- Operating Temp. Range (C)0 to 40
- Operating Temp. Range (F)32 to 104
- Speed10/100 Mbp
- Height (In.)3.12
- Depth (In.)9.81
- Width (In.)12.31
- StandardsIEEE802.3 10Base-T Ethernet and IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.