Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engineering Tech Sheet, Tap Drill Formula
- Item # 5DFE2
- Mfr. Model # 5DFE2
- UNSPSC # 55101520
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.04 lbs.
- ItemEngineering Laminate Technical Data Sheet
- TypeHot Sheet E22
- Number of Pages1
- Height (In.)11
- Width (In.)8-1/2
- Depth (In.)0.015
- ProvidesTapping Drill Formula, Recommended Drilling Sizes For Tapping, Dimensions Of Counterboring/Countersinking For Socket Head Cap Screws, Hole Coordinates For Equally Spaced Holes, Speeds And Feeds For High Speed Twist Drills, Hole Saw Cutting Speeds
- For Use WithCutting Tools, Engineering Reference, Machining
- IncludesTables from Black Book Pages 22, 38, 39, 43, 48
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.