Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
6.0 HP Aluminum 179cc Engine Driven Semi-Trash Pump, 3.8 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item # 24D038
- Mfr. Model # 24D038
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3280
- Shipping Weight 67.0 lbs.
- Item Engine Driven Semi-Trash Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- HP 6.0
- Engine Size 179cc
- Engine Brand Koshin K180
- Tank Capacity 3.8 qt.
- Length 22-13/64"
- Width 16-9/64"
- Height 19-1/8"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Spheroid Graphite Ductile
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N
- Solids Handling Capacity 3/4"
- Max. Pressure 37 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 85 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Casing Adapter Spheroid Graphite Ductile
- Volute/Wear Plate Spheroid Graphite Ductile Iron
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide, Buna N
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 35 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil-Start
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application Semi-Trash
- Agency Compliance EPA III Approved and CARB Exampt Product
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 145.8
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 137.0
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 128.6
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 118.7
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 108.8
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 91.7
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 50.9
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 24.5
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.