Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
13 HP Aluminum 389cc Engine Driven Pump, 5.9 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item # 6CGH6
- Mfr. Model # 6CGH6
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3280
- Shipping Weight 170.0 lbs.
- Item Engine Driven Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 4" NPT
- Outlet 4" NPT
- HP 13
- Engine Size 389cc
- Engine Brand United Power
- Tank Capacity 5.9 qt.
- Length 28"
- Width 19-5/16"
- Height 23-3/16"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Natural Rubber, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel
- Solids Handling Capacity 1-1/2"
- Max. Pressure 37 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 85 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Natural Rubber, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel
- Check Valve Natural Rubber
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application Trash
- Agency Compliance EPA
- Includes Spark Plug Wrench, Suction Strainer, 2 Threaded Hose Barb Connectors with Hose Clamps and Gaskets
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 475
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 415
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 425
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 350
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 300
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 280
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 184
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 40
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.