Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engine Driven Pump, 13 HP, 4 In.
- Item # 6CGH6
- Mfr. Model # 6CGH6
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3693
- Shipping Weight 170.0 lbs.
- ItemEngine Driven Pump
- Engine Size389cc
- Engine BrandUnited Power
- Engine/Motor TypeGas
- Tank Capacity (Qt.)5.45
- NPT Port (In.)4
- Length (In.)28
- Width (In.)19-5/16.3
- Height (In.)23-3/16
- Material of ConstructionAluminum
- Impeller TypeSemi-Open
- Seal MaterialNBR, SiC, SS
- Solids Handling Capacity (In.)1-1/2
- Max. Pressure (PSI)37
- Engine RPM3600
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head460
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head415
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head370
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head350
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head300
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head210
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head184
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head40
- Max. Flow27600 GPH
- Max. Head (Ft.)85
- Max. Suction Lift (Ft.)17
- Casing AdapterAluminum
- Volute/Wear PlateCast Iron
- Mechanical SealNatural Rubber, SiC, SS
- Check ValveRubber
- Roll Bar FrameSteel
- Number of Impellers1
- Temp. Range (F)40 to 140
- Ignition TypeRecoil
- Fuel TypeGas
- Sensor TypeLow Oil
- Agency ComplianceEPA
- IncludesSpark Plug Wrench, Suction Strainer, 2 Threaded Hose Barb Connectors with Hose Clamps and Gaskets
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Displaying repair parts for model: 6CGH6
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
What is the part number for more of those hose barb connector gaskets? I measure 4.5" OD x 3.5" ID x 0.153" thick.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.