Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemEngine Driven Pump
- Engine/Motor TypeGas
- Inlet2" NPT
- Outlet2" NPT
- Engine Size208cc
- Engine BrandUnited Power
- Tank Capacity3.27 qt.
- Material of ConstructionAluminum
- Impeller MaterialCast Iron
- Impeller TypeSemi-Open
- Seal MaterialNatural Rubber, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel
- Solids Handling Capacity3/4"
- Max. Pressure37 psi
- Engine RPM3600
- Max. Head85 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift17 ft.
- Casing AdapterAluminum
- Volute/Wear PlateCast Iron
- Mechanical SealNatural Rubber, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel
- Check ValveNatural Rubber
- Roll Bar FrameSteel
- Number of Impellers1
- Temp. Range40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Ignition TypeRecoil
- Sensor TypeLow Oil
- Agency ComplianceEPA
- IncludesSpark Plug Wrench, Suction Strainer, 2 Threaded Hose Barb Connectors with Hose Clamps and Gaskets
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head145
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head136
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head127
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head110
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head90
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head75
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head52
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head17
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.