Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engine Driven Pump, 7 HP, 2 In.
- Item # 6CGH4
- Mfr. Model # 6CGH4
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3280
- Shipping Weight 78.0 lbs.
- Item Engine Driven Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- HP 7
- Engine Size 208cc
- Engine Brand United Power
- Tank Capacity 3.3 qt.
- Length 22-1/2"
- Width 17-3/16"
- Height 15-1/2"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Natural Rubber, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel
- Solids Handling Capacity 3/4"
- Max. Pressure 37 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 85 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Natural Rubber, Silicon Carbide, Stainless Steel
- Check Valve Natural Rubber
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application Trash
- Agency Compliance EPA
- Includes Spark Plug Wrench, Suction Strainer, 2 Threaded Hose Barb Connectors with Hose Clamps and Gaskets
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 160
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 136
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 140
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 110
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 90
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 52
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 17
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1488)
- Dewatering Pumps (388)
- Agricultural Pumps (290)
- Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps (272)
- Portable Pumps (258)
- Solids Handling Pumps (251)
- Utility Pumps (196)
- Lawn Sprinkler Pumps (127)
- Engine Driven Pumps (80)
- Engine-Driven Pumps (80)
- Siphon Pumps (72)
- Gas-Operated Pumps (64)
- Trash Pumps (40)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.