Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engine Driven Pump, 6 HP, 2 In.
- Item # 6CGH2
- Mfr. Model # 6CGH2
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3696
- Shipping Weight 61.1 lbs.
- Item Engine Driven Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Gas
- Inlet 2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- HP 6
- Engine Size 179cc
- Engine Brand Koshin
- Tank Capacity 3.8 qt.
- Length 21"
- Width 16"
- Height 17"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Solids Handling Capacity 1/8"
- Max. Pressure 35.5 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 90 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 26 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal Buna N, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Check Valve Buna N
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 41 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Recoil
- Sensor Type Low Oil
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application General Purpose
- Agency Compliance EPA/CARB
- Includes Manual
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 156
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 148
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 132
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 127
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 108
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 92
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 66
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.