Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Engine Driven Pump, 2 Cycle, 9/10 HP, 1 In.
- Item # 6CGG9
- Mfr. Model # 6CGG9
- UNSPSC # 40151517
- Catalog Page # 3696
- Shipping Weight 13.09 lbs.
- ItemEngine Driven Pump, 2 Cycle
- Engine/Motor TypeGas
- Inlet1" NPT
- Outlet1" NPT
- Engine Size26cc
- Engine BrandKoshin
- Tank Capacity0.48 qt.
- Material of ConstructionAluminum
- Impeller MaterialAluminum
- Impeller TypeSemi-Open
- Seal MaterialBuna N, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Solids Handling Capacity1/8"
- Max. Pressure50 psi
- Engine RPM7000
- Max. Head105 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift26 ft.
- Casing AdapterAluminum
- Volute/Wear PlateAluminum
- Mechanical SealBuna N, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Check ValveBuna N
- Roll Bar FrameNone
- Number of Impellers1
- Temp. Range41 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Ignition TypeRecoil
- Sensor TypeNone
- ApplicationGeneral Purpose
- Agency ComplianceEPA/CARB
- Includes3/4" Garden Hose Adapter
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head27
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head24
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head22
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head20
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head17
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head18
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head13.0
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head10
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head7
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head4
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This pump is not suited for use with flammable liquids. For a pump suited to your needs, it will be a special order item through your Grainger account. Please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER for assistance.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Our Technical Product Support Specialist has suggested another pump to look at. That is Grainger item number 6ANP1.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.