Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Floor Heating Kit, 100 sq. ft.
- Item # 6MJW5
- Mfr. Model # WarmMat-100-1
- UNSPSC # 40101830
- Catalog Page # 4254
- Shipping Weight 15.8 lbs.
- ItemElectric Floor Heating Kit
- Watts Per Square Ft.12
- Heating Area100 sq. ft.
- Length61 ft.
- Min. Bend Radius5/8"
- Heating Cable Spacing3"
- Ambient Temp. Range32 to 104 Degrees F
- Heating Cable Construction22-28 AWG/Solid Conductor, FEP Insulation, AL Foil, PVDF Sleeve
- Cold Lead2-Wire 16 AWG Plus Ground Braid, 10' Length
- Control TypeThermostat
- DisplayDigital Display
- Programs per Week7-Day Programmable
- Temp. Settings per DayOn/Off Control
- Control Volts120
- Control Current16
- Control Range40 to 104 Degrees F
- Sensor Type2-Wire, 10' Lead Wire
- For Use WithStandard Flooring Materials
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- IncludesProgrammable Thermostat, Self-Adhesive Mat
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
• Use a UL listed thermostat
• Installation of the product must comply with all national and local electrical codes.
• Installation should be performed by a person with qualified construction practices
who are familiar with the proper sizing and installation of the floor warming.
system and the hazards involved.
• The floor should be free of items such as nails or screws that could damage the
Warm Mat system on the initial installation and during any floor repairs in the future.
• The WarmMat will need to be replaced if damaged. Do not repair or splice any portion of the system.
WARNING: The Warm Mat System needs to be installed properly and not damaged or fire and electrical shock may occur, resulting in personal injuries or property damage.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.