Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Floor Heating Kit, 50 sq. ft., Voltage 120, Watts Per Square Ft. 12, Width 20"
- Item # 6MJW0
- Mfr. Model # WarmMat-050-1
- UNSPSC # 40101830
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 6.9 lbs.
- Item Electric Floor Heating Kit
- Voltage 120
- Watts Per Square Ft. 12
- Heating Area 50 sq. ft.
- Depth 1/8"
- Width 20"
- Length 30.5 ft.
- Min. Bend Radius 5/8"
- Heating Cable Spacing 3"
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 to 104 Degrees F
- Heating Cable Construction 22-28 AWG/Solid Conductor, FEP Insulation, AL Foil, PVDF Sleeve
- Cold Lead 2-Wire 16 AWG Plus Ground Braid, 10' Length
- Control Type Thermostat
- Display Digital Display
- Programs per Week 7-Day Programmable
- Temp. Settings per Day On/Off Control
- Control Volts 120
- Control Current 16
- Control Range 40 to 104 Degrees F
- Sensor Type 2-Wire, 10' Lead Wire
- For Use With Standard Flooring Materials
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards cULus
- Includes Programmable Thermostat, Self-Adhesive Mat
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1RZZ8RAYCHEM
Price $1,187.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.