Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Electric Chain Hoist, 4000 lb., 10 ft.
- Item # 8E533
- Mfr. Model # 3565
- UNSPSC # 24101602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 135.0 lbs.
- ItemElectric Chain Hoist
- Capacity4000 lb.
- Lift10 ft.
- Number of Speeds1
- Lift Speed16 fpm
- Motor HP2
- Min. Between Hooks24-1/8"
- Amps @ Low Volts9.1
- Housing Depth20-3/16"
- Housing Length12-11/16"
- Housing Width7-5/8"
- BrakeAC Current
- Control230V Push Button Control Pendant
- FinishAcid Resistant Powder Coat
- LubricationNon-Oxidizing Grease
- Thermal ProtectionNo
- StandardsANSI B30.16, OSHA
- IncludesPrecision Machined and Hardened Liftwheel, Hoistaloy Load Chain, Latch Type Hooks
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.