Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Polypropylene Hand Operated Pail Pump, Flap, Ounces per Stroke: 8 oz.
- Item # 8AZV1
- Mfr. Model # P255
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.1 lbs.
- Item Hand Operated Pail Pump
- Action Type Flap
- Housing Material Polypropylene
- Wetted Materials Polypropylene, Polyethylene
- Discharge Tubing Material Polypropylene and Polyethylene
- For Use With For Soap, Oils, Chemicals, Acid, Alkaline, Viscous Fluids, Food Processing
- Ounces per Stroke 8 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 8800 CPS
- Inlet Size 1-5/8"
- Outlet Size 13/16" HB
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 1"
- Discharge Tube Length 6-3/8"
- Suction Tube Length 17-1/2"
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Cap and Pour Spout
- Adapter Material Polypropylene
- Adapter Dia. 2-3/4"
- Features Delivers on the Up and Down Stroke. Ruggedly constructed pump has the only 24 month warranty in the industry. Constructed from FDA compliant material
- Includes Safety strap, adapter fitting and Self-Adhesive I.D. Label
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Agency Compliance FDA Compliant
- Max. Liquid Temp. 207 Degrees F
- Max. Head 6 ft.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.