Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypeFlap
- Pump Body MaterialPolypropylene
- Wetted MaterialsPolypropylene, Polyethylene
- Seal MaterialPolyethylene
- Gasket MaterialNA
- For Use On55 and 30 gal. Drums
- Maximum Head6 ft.
- Max. Temp.207 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke15 oz.
- Max. Viscosity8800 CPS
- Overall Length45"
- Adapter TypeBUNG
- Adapter MaterialPolypropylene
- Adapter Dia.2" course and fine thread (M63R)
- ApplicationFor Soap, Oils, Chemicals, Acid, Alkaline, Viscous Fluids, Food Processing
- FeaturesDelivers on the Up and Down Stroke. Ruggedly constructed pump has the only 24 month warranty in the industry. Constructed from FDA compliant material
- StandardsFDA Compliant
- IncludesSafety strap, adapter fitting and Self-Adhesive I.D. Label
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.