Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Size (Oz.)8
- For Use WithPVC Pipe and Fittings Up To 4"
- StandardsNSF and IAPMO Listed, ASTM D2564
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR.
- CompareItem # 5E531EZ WELDPrice:
$11.45 / each
- CompareItem # 5E532EZ WELDPrice:
$6.90 / each
- CompareItem # 5E534EZ WELDPrice:
$19.75 / each
- CompareItem # 5E528EZ WELDPrice:
$6.64 / each
- CompareItem # 5E526EZ WELDPrice:
$11.38 / each
- CompareItem # 5E533EZ WELDPrice:
$10.51 / each
- CompareItem # 5E530EZ WELDPrice:
$6.71 / each
- CompareItem # 5E527EZ WELDPrice:
$20.14 / each
- CompareItem # 5E529EZ WELDPrice:
$10.85 / each
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
That would be a question to you what is the pipe you are glueing?? CPVC or PVC , the next question is how long are you allowing it to cure before appling pressure. Those need to be asked & answered before we can proceed..
Typically the Blue is used with the Primer to make sure your joints are sound.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.