Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectronics Cable
- Cable TypeHigh Endurance, Multi-Conductor, Unshielded
- Conductor TypeStranded Tinned Copper
- Number of Conductors8
- Conductor Size (AWG)22
- Nominal Outside Dia. (In.)0.231
- Spool/Coil Length (Ft.)1000
- InsulationPremium-Grade, Color-Coded PVC
- Vertical Tray Flame TestUL 1581 and IEEE 383 (70,000 BTU)
- Temp. Range-22 to 221 Degrees F
- StandardsNEC Article 800 Type CM (UL: 105 Degrees C); UL Style 2464 (UL: 80 Degrees C, 300 V, VW-1); CSA Type CMG (CSA: 105 Degrees C, FT4); CE: Low-Voltage Directive (LVD) 2006/95/EC; RoHS Compliant Directive 2002/95/EC
- Jacket MaterialPremium PVC
- ApplicationAdvanced Signal Transmission in Controlled Environments, Medical Instrumentation and Equipment,Consumer Electronic Peripherals,Industrial Process Control Systems,Suitable for EIA RS-232 Applications
- NEC Article800
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.