Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSource Capture Air Cleaning System
- TypeCompact Fume & Dust Extractor
- Number of SpeedsVariable
- Air Flow (CFM)100 to 350
- Sound Level dBA66 @ 6 ft.
- Amps AC2.8
- Height (In.)12-1/2
- Width (In.)19-1/2
- Depth (In.)12-1/2
- Length (In.)12-1/2
- Hose Dia. (In.)2-1/2
- Hose Length (Ft.)3 To 4 1/2
- FinishPolyurethane Powder Coat
- IncludesCover with 2 Extractor Arms, 1 Inlet Cap, Clean Air Exhaust Deflector, 2-Ply Ring Panel Prefilter, Filter Hold Down Grid
- Cord Length (Ft.)7
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Cleaners (168)
- Air Purifiers (103)
- Smoke Exhausters (64)
- Welding Fume Cleaners (53)
- Welding Smoke Eliminators (53)
- Dust Containment Shelters (46)
- Dust Collectors (35)
- Portable Dust Collectors (26)
- Workshop Dust Collectors (25)
- Fume Exhausters (15)
- Industrial Dust Collectors (10)
- Soldering Fume Extractors (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.