Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Compact Extraction System, 120V, 60 Hz
- Item # 2DBV6
- Mfr. Model # S-987-2A
- UNSPSC # 40161505
- Catalog Page # 4270
- Shipping Weight 42.0 lbs.
- Item Source Capture Air Cleaning System
- Type Compact Fume & Dust Extractor
- Mount Multiple
- Number of Speeds Variable
- Air Flow (CFM) 100 to 350
- Sound Level dBA 66 @ 6 ft.
- Voltage 120
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Amps AC 2.8
- Watts 350
- Height (In.) 12-1/2
- Width (In.) 19-1/2
- Depth (In.) 12-1/2
- Length (In.) 12-1/2
- Hose Dia. (In.) 2-1/2
- Hose Length (Ft.) 3 To 4 1/2
- Finish Polyurethane Powder Coated
- Color Black
- Includes Cover with 2 Extractor Arms, 1 Inlet Cap, Clean Air Exhaust Deflector, 2-Ply Ring Panel Prefilter, Filter Hold Down Grid
- Cord Length (Ft.) 7
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Air Cleaners (179)
- Air Purifiers (122)
- Smoke Exhausters (69)
- Dust Collectors (60)
- Soldering Fume Extractors (60)
- Welding Fume Cleaners (58)
- Welding Smoke Eliminators (58)
- Dust Containment Shelters (48)
- Workshop Dust Collectors (38)
- Portable Dust Collectors (37)
- Fume Exhausters (25)
- Industrial Dust Collectors (25)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.