Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItempH Pen
- pH Range0.00 to 14.00
- Automatic Temperature CompensationYes
- Displayed Temperature Range32 to 122 Degrees F, 0 to 50 Degrees C
- MemoryData Hold
- Calibration1, 2 or 3 pt.
- pH Accuracy+/- 0.2
- Temp. Accuracy+/- 1 Degrees F
- Power Source(4) LR44 Batteries
- IncludesSensor Cap, Inner Ph Electrode Protection Cap, Four Lr44 Batteries, And Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- Testing ParameterFor Measuring pH
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes, The PH60 does conform to the NPDES specification of +/-0.1 resolution for measurements.
NIST traceable calibration is not available for the unit as field calibration of pH should happen daily. If the temperature function is ever suspected of being out of calibration, contact Support@extech.com and we can repair or replace the unit.
Thanks for your interest in Extech!
Product Support Manager
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.