Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Video Borescope, 5.7 In, 39 In Shaft
- Item # 6DWU9
- Mfr. Model # HDV640W
- UNSPSC # 41111716
- Catalog Page # 874
- Shipping Weight 14.7 lbs.
- ItemWireless Video Borescope
- Observation Depth0.59 to 2.36"
- Monitor Size5.7"
- Shaft Dia.0.24"
- RecordingVideo, Image
- Wireless DisplayWireless Display
- Power SourceRechargeable Li-Polymer Battery
- Shaft Length39"
- Pixel Resolution640 x 480
- Probe Lighting System(4) Adjustable LED Lamps
- FeaturesDetachable Wireless Inspection Camera Transmits Up to 100 ft. from the Measurement Point to Your Monitor, Waterproof Camera Head (IP57), 1G SD Memory Card Stores More Than 15,000 Images, 65 Degrees Field of View, CE Certified
- IncludesSD Memory Card, AC Adapter, USB and AV Cables, 5.8mm Camera with Semi-rigid Cable, Wireless Transmitter, Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.