Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWireless Pin/Pinless Moisture Meter
- Special FeaturesLimited Nist Certification (Certified To 33%/75%rh; 77/150 Degrees F) , 8-in-1 Meter Measures Ir Temperature, Humidity, Air Temperature, Grains Per Pound, Dew Point, Vapor Pressure, Condensation Point
- Moisture Content0 to 99.9% Wood (Pin), 0 to 99.9 Relative (Pinless)
- Temp. Range (F)-20 to 170 (Air), -4 to 392 (IR)
- Number of Species of WoodN/A
- Infrared Temp. Range-4 to 392
- Focus Spot Size and Distance8:1
- Emissivity0.95 fixed
- Dew Point Range (F)-22 to 199
- Humidity Range (% RH)0 to 100
- Battery Type9V
- IncludesPin Moisture Probe, 9V Battery, Case, Limited NIST Certificate of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.