Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Thermocouple Thermometer, 3 Input, Type K
- Item # 4TXH9
- Mfr. Model # HD200-NIST
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.85 lbs.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermocouple Type Type K
- Number of Inputs 3
- Probe Connector Mini-Type
- Temp. Range (F) -328 Degrees to 2501 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) -200 Degrees to 1372 Degrees C
- Accuracy +/-0.15%, IR +/-2%
- Display Backlit 3 Line LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees , IR 1 Degrees
- Interface USB
- Sampling Rate 1 Per sec. to 1 Per 59 min. 59 sec.
- Data Logging 18,000 Points
- Battery Type (1) 9V
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Memory Min/Max/Avg/Dif
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Standards CE
- Features Heavy Duty Rugged Double Molded Housing
- Includes (2) Type K Bead Probes, IR Thermometer Probe, Software, USB cable, Hard Carrying Case and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.